Corken has added two new pumps sizes to its long line of turbine pumps. The model 16 is suitable for most 60 Hz applications while the model 17 is ideal for 50 Hz applications.
Both deliver higher flow rates1 than major competitors and differential pressures up to 150 psi (10.3 bar). Unlike previous designs, one pump can be used for multiple applications such as autogas dispensing and cylinder filling.
1150 psi (10.3 bar) using a 3 Hp motor at 60 Hz.
- Close-Coupled (C-Model)
- Direct Mount (D-Model)
- Frame Mount (F-Model)
- Dimensionally interchangeable with existing Corken turbine pumps
- All maintenance is performed by simply removing the cover
- The mechanical seal is the only wear part
- Industry leading seal seat material (SiC) extends the life of the mechanical seal
- Free-floating impeller design means no metal-to-metal contact and delivers many years of trouble-free service
- Optional discharge ports (1" at top, ¾" on side)
- Autogas Dispensing
- Cylinder Filling
- Forklift Refueling
- Vaporizer Feed
- Aerosol Propellant
For more information, click on one of the documents below: